Skip to main content

I Dont Miss You, I Miss The Person I Thought You Were!

I Dont Miss You, I Miss Who I thought You Were
It took me so long to realize this
It isnt you I really miss

You were always in my head
Everything that you ever said


I remember everything clearly
I swear that I missed you dearly

But you know, it really isnt you I miss
It isnt the feeling when we kiss


I dont even miss the way you looked at me
What I miss is something you cant see


What I miss is buried inside
What I miss has already died
I miss who you used to be
The person that was so care free

Who was so kind and caring
Who cared that my heart was tearing


I miss the person that I knew
The one whose feet were so blue

I miss the time wed used to spend
I hate to see those times end


I dont miss you, I missed you used to be
I miss everything that you cant see


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I always feel you Here

These flowers have lost their fragrance, Trying to express the grief of your absence... Can always see your face in moon, Just trying to console my heart that we will meet soon... Closing my eyes can always see you, My dreams are never complete without you. Those nights which we have spent together, Will never let those moments to wither... Remembering your eyes which were so pure, Will never let forget it; and that is for sure... Cherish those memories whenever I m alone, But sometime the same compel me to moan... Relation of ours doesn't have a name, But the love for you, in my heart will never change... I have loved you from the bottom of my heart, Sending you love wherever you are... I always feel you here!!