Even though you and I
Sometimes disagree
Do you have any idea
How much you mean to me
My feelings for you are so deep
That only my heart can see
I know I don't always express myself
With this I'm sure you agree
I may not be perfect
And my feelings I may not impart
Sometimes I just can't find the words
To express what's in my heart
Even when I fail
To express my feelings for you
Please always remember
My heart is sincere and true
Sometimes disagree
Do you have any idea
How much you mean to me
My feelings for you are so deep
That only my heart can see
I know I don't always express myself
With this I'm sure you agree
I may not be perfect
And my feelings I may not impart
Sometimes I just can't find the words
To express what's in my heart
Even when I fail
To express my feelings for you
Please always remember
My heart is sincere and true
Comments
Post a Comment