Days WiLl PaSs And tuRn InTo YeArs....
But I WiLl AlwaYs RemEmbER Ya WiTh Ma SileNt TeaRz
I try to laugh about it, cover it all up with lies.
I try to laugh about it, hiding the tears in my eyes.
I think of you in silence, I often speak your name,
all I have left are memories and a heart around your name,
my heart aches with sadness and all my tears will flow,
but what it meant to lose you no one will ever know.
You may not love me today, tomorrow, or ever, but I will love you until it kills me, and, even then, you'll be in my heart.
I want to be happy because she is happy.
But how can I be happy knowing that I'm not the one making her smile?
I’m going to smile and make you think I’m happy,
I’m going to laugh, so you don’t see me cry,
I’m going to let you go in style,
and even if it kills me- I’m going to smile!
But I WiLl AlwaYs RemEmbER Ya WiTh Ma SileNt TeaRz
I try to laugh about it, cover it all up with lies.
I try to laugh about it, hiding the tears in my eyes.
I think of you in silence, I often speak your name,
all I have left are memories and a heart around your name,
my heart aches with sadness and all my tears will flow,
but what it meant to lose you no one will ever know.
You may not love me today, tomorrow, or ever, but I will love you until it kills me, and, even then, you'll be in my heart.
I want to be happy because she is happy.
But how can I be happy knowing that I'm not the one making her smile?
I’m going to smile and make you think I’m happy,
I’m going to laugh, so you don’t see me cry,
I’m going to let you go in style,
and even if it kills me- I’m going to smile!
Comments
Post a Comment