Skip to main content

9 Rules for Starting a New Day

1. TODAY I WILL NOT STRIKE BACK:
If someone is rude, if someone is impatient, if someone is unkind... I will not respond in a like manner

2. TODAY I WILL ASK GOD TO BLESS MY "ENEMY":
If I come across someone who treats me harshly or unfairly, I will quietly ask God to bless that individual. I understand the "enemy" could be a family member, neighbor, co-worker, or a stranger.

3. TODAY I WILL BE CAREFUL ABOUT WHAT I SAY:
I will carefully choose and guard my words being certain that I do not spread gossip.

4. TODAY I WILL GO THE EXTRA MILE:
I will find ways to help share the burden of another person.

5. TODAY I WILL FORGIVE:
I will forgive any hurts or injuries that come my way but wont forget as it helps to grow mentally.

6. TODAY I WILL TREAT OTHERS THE WAY I WISH TO BE TREATED:
I will practice the golden rule - "Do unto others as I would have them do unto me" - with everyone I encounter.

7. TODAY I WILL RAISE THE SPIRITS OF SOMEONE I DISCOURAGED:
My smile, my words, my expression of support, can make the difference to someone who is wrestling life.

8. TODAY I WILL NUTURE MY BODY:
I will eat only healthy foods. I will thank God for my body.

9. TODAY I WILL GROW SPIRITUALLUY:
I will spend a little more time in prayer today: I will begin reading something spiritual or inspirational today; I will find a quiet place (at some point during the day)!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I always feel you Here

These flowers have lost their fragrance, Trying to express the grief of your absence... Can always see your face in moon, Just trying to console my heart that we will meet soon... Closing my eyes can always see you, My dreams are never complete without you. Those nights which we have spent together, Will never let those moments to wither... Remembering your eyes which were so pure, Will never let forget it; and that is for sure... Cherish those memories whenever I m alone, But sometime the same compel me to moan... Relation of ours doesn't have a name, But the love for you, in my heart will never change... I have loved you from the bottom of my heart, Sending you love wherever you are... I always feel you here!!